Died on 31 July 2021, aged 66 years.
The British Heart Foundation is the nation’s heart charity.
For over 50 years we have pioneered research that has transformed the lives of people living with heart and circulatory conditions. Our work has been central to the discoveries of vital treatments that are changing the fight against heart disease.
As well as research, we provide quality care and support for people living with heart disease via our network of healthcare professionals and educational materials.
Join our fight for every heartbeat in the UK.
Every pound raised, minute of your time and donation to our shops will help make a difference to people’s lives.
Thank you for your kind support.
The aim of the Sussex Wildlife Trust is to conserve the Sussex landscape, wildlife and its habitats, and to use its expertise to help the people of Sussex to enjoy, understand and take action to this end.
We aim to achieve this by carrying out work under the following five broad headings:
1. Enhancing the desire in people for a healthy, wildlife rich environment
2. Leading the conservation agenda for Sussex
3. Biodiversity monitoring and recording
4. Promoting achievement of biodiversity targets by others
5. Delivering progress towards biodiversity targets ourselves